Why attend the Dossier Summit?
"Excellent. The sessions were varied (different tracks) so there was something for all key members of our team. The sessions were short/to the point, time for questions, and structured. Presenters demonstrated the system interactively and sharing was extremely helpful; picture worth a 1,000 words! Overall, first Dossier conference, A+ use of time, highly recommended."
Business Analyst, University of Pennsylvania
2017 Dossier Summit
Dossier Summit 2018 Agenda
Wednesday & Thursday
Wednesday and Thursday will begin with a buffet breakfast followed by Summit Sessions.
- Wednesday A.M. - Plenary session including the Dossier Update Presentation
- Wednesday A.M.- Breakout & training sessions
- Wednesday P.M. - Breakout & training sessions
- Thursday A.M. - Brief Plenary session with an update from User Group Board Chair Bob Nolen
- Thursday A.M. - Industry discussion breakout sessions
- Thursday A.M. - Breakout & training sessions
- Thursday P.M. - Breakout & training sessions
Tuesday & Wednesday
- Tuesday, April 17 - Welcome Reception - Join us for a casual evening networking with colleagues and meeting new friends as we experience the taste of Philly. The reception will be held in the DoubleTree's Balcony restaurant overlooking the bright lights and sounds of Broad Street also known as Philadelphia's Avenue of the Arts.
- Wednesday, April 18 - Dossier Summit Reception - Experience Philadelphia like never before! Join us as we cruise the Delaware River aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia networking with our colleagues and friends under the night sky while taking in the breathtaking views of the Philadelphia skyline, topped off with refreshing cocktails and a delicious cuisine, all with a South Philly flair!
Emphasis on Training
We know that a key reason to attend the Summit is for the training. Therefore, as with previous Summits, Dossier Summit 2018 will continue with a strong emphasis on training sessions! We will have 5 breakout tracks PLUS the lab. Each attendee will be able to choose from 5 topics in most of the 9 time slots, visit the lab, or visit with Dossier Partners. There will also be a 10th breakout timeslot devoted to individual industry discussions. Dossier Summit truly has something for everyone in each session of the program!
Here is a sample of topics that will be in the Summit Breakout Program -
- Dossier Reporting - multiple sessions covering everything from basics to advanced functions
- Audit Trail
- Making the most of Dossier Lite and Mobile Lite
- Expanded Dossier On-Board (telematics integration) Functions
- Basic Dossier How-to training
- Dossier Standard Repairs (SRTs) – Definition & Reporting
- New Dossier 6.7 Interactive Checklists
- Dossier 7 Preview
- Improving your understanding and use of VMRS
- Parts and Parts Room management
- Managing Indirect Costs: Auto Posting, Fuel True-up, X-Factor, etc
- Using the PM Compliance Tools
- Insider 'Tips & Tricks'
- Fuel management
- Improve mechanic accountability with the Dossier Time Clock function and Enhanced Reporting
A complete Dossier Summit 2018 Agenda with detail on Breakout Sessions is available on the 'Register Now' page. Contact us for additional details.