Dossier Summit 2017 Agenda
- Tuesday, April 18 - DUG Welcome Reception - Join us for a relaxing evening with colleagues and meet new friends as we experience South Texas culinary favorites at the Hyatt Regency's Q Kitchen Bar.
- Wednesday, April 19 - Conference Day 1
Wednesday, April 19 - Dossier Summit Reception - Biga On The Banks-River Terrace - Named among the “top five restaurants in Texas” by Gourmet Magazine, Biga on the Banks is an award-winning restaurant, perched above a quiet bend on the San Antonio River Walk. Join us for a classic evening of Texas hospitality networking with friends and colleagues while enjoying Chef/Owner Bruce Auden’s award-winning New American cuisine with a Texas accent.
We’ll gather at the Hyatt Regency’s River Walk entrance at 6:00 pm to enjoy the lively sounds of mariachis while sipping margaritas as we wait to board the river barges departing at 6:30 pm and 6:45 pm to take us to Biga on the Banks.
- Thursday, April 20 - Conference Day 2
Wednesday and Thursday will each begin with a continental breakfast followed by plenary sessions with presentations and panel discussion on fleet industry topics.
- Wednesday A.M. - Plenary session including the Dossier Update Presentation
- Wednesday A.M.- Breakout & training sessions
- Wednesday P.M. - Breakout & training sessions
- Thursday A.M. - Plenary session
- Thursday A.M. - Breakout & training sessions
- Thursday P.M. - Breakout & training sessions
Plenary (all attendees) session topics will include-
- Update on the Dossier User Group from Board Chairman, Bob Nolen of Hagey Coach & Transportation Services Inc.
- What's new in Dossier - a brief update from Bob Hausler and John Davis of Dossier Systems
- Partner Solution Overviews
Focus on Training - We know that a key reason to attend the Summit is for the training. Therefore, Dossier Summit 2017 will continue with the format introduced in 2016, with extra emphasis on training sessions! We will have 4 breakout tracks PLUS the lab. Each attendee will be able to choose from 5 topics (4 breakouts or personalized time in the lab) for each of 9 time slots. Dossier Summit truly has something for everyone in each session of the program!
Here is a sample of topics that will be in the Summit Breakout Program-
- Dossier Reporting - multiple sessions covering everything from basics to advanced functions
- Audit Trail
- Making the most of Dossier Lite and Mobile Lite
- Expanded Dossier On-Board (telematics integration) Functions
- Basic Dossier How-to training
- Dossier Standard Repairs (SRTs) – Definition & Reporting
- What's new in Dossier
- Dossier futures (near term and long term)
- Improving your understanding and use of VMRS
- Parts and Parts Room management
- Managing Indirect Costs: Auto Posting, Fuel True-up, X-Factor, etc
- Using the PM Compliance Tools
- Insider 'Tips & Tricks'
- Fuel management
- Improve mechanic accountability with the Dossier Time Clock function and Enhanced Reporting
Request a Dossier Summit 2017 Agenda - Breakout & Training Session program, email@example.com