Why attend the Dossier Summit?
"Excellent. The sessions were varied (different tracks) so there was something for all key members of our team. The sessions were short/to the point, time for questions, and structured. Presenters demonstrated the system interactively and sharing was extremely helpful; picture worth a 1,000 words! Overall, first Dossier conference, A+ use of time, highly recommended."
Business Analyst, University of Pennsylvania
2017 Dossier Summit
Dossier Summit 2018 Agenda
- Tuesday, April 17 - Welcome Reception - Join us for a casual evening networking with colleagues and meeting new friends as we experience the taste of Philly. The reception will be held in the DoubleTree's Balcony restaurant overlooking the bright lights and sounds of Broad Street also known as Philadelphia's Avenue of the Arts.
- Wednesday, April 18 - Conference Day 1
- Wednesday, April 18 - Dossier Summit Reception - Experience Philadelphia like never before! Join us as we cruise the Delaware River aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia networking with our colleagues and friends under the night sky while taking in the breathtaking views of the Philadelphia skyline, topped off with refreshing cocktails and a delicious cuisine, all with a South Philly flair!
- Thursday, April 19 - Conference Day 2
Wednesday and Thursday will begin with a buffet breakfast followed by plenary sessions, presentations and panel discussions on fleet industry topics.
- Wednesday A.M. - Plenary session including the Dossier Update Presentation
- Wednesday A.M.- Breakout & training sessions
- Wednesday P.M. - Breakout & training sessions
- Thursday A.M. - Plenary session
- Thursday A.M. - Breakout & training sessions
- Thursday P.M. - Breakout & training sessions
Plenary (all attendees) session topics will include-
- Update on the Dossier User Group from Board Chairman, Bob Nolen of Hagey Coach & Transportation Services Inc.
- What's new in Dossier - a brief update from Bob Hausler and John Davis of Dossier Systems
- Partner Solution Overviews
Emphasis on Training
We know that a key reason to attend the Summit is for the training. Therefore, as with previous Summits, Dossier Summit 2018 will continue with a strong emphasis on training sessions! We will have 4 breakout tracks PLUS the lab. Each attendee will be able to choose from 5 topics (4 breakouts or personalized time in the lab) for each of 9 time slots. Dossier Summit truly has something for everyone in each session of the program!
Here is a sample of topics that will be in the Summit Breakout Program -
- Dossier Reporting - multiple sessions covering everything from basics to advanced functions
- Audit Trail
- Making the most of Dossier Lite and Mobile Lite
- Expanded Dossier On-Board (telematics integration) Functions
- Basic Dossier How-to training
- Dossier Standard Repairs (SRTs) – Definition & Reporting
- What's new in Dossier
- Dossier futures (near term and long term)
- Improving your understanding and use of VMRS
- Parts and Parts Room management
- Managing Indirect Costs: Auto Posting, Fuel True-up, X-Factor, etc
- Using the PM Compliance Tools
- Insider 'Tips & Tricks'
- Fuel management
- Improve mechanic accountability with the Dossier Time Clock function and Enhanced Reporting
Dossier Summit 2018 Breakout & Training Session program is currently in development and will be available in 4Q2017.